About Jafar Mansoor
Academic Level Master's certificate
Age 28 - 32 Years
Industry Oil and Gas
2018 - Present
VIS Credit Rating Company
• Schedule Management - planning and scheduling of meetings, tele-conferences, video conferences. • Coordinating Board and Committee meetings and events across the business including offsite functions for the Executive Leadership. • Arranging all aspects of travel worldwide for the Deputy CEO and team including security. • Organizing day-to-day business (Office Management), dealing with incoming email, faxes, post, telephone calls and general correspondence. • Contract and Agreement Coordination. • Project Coordination. • Expense Management and Procurement. • Handling of highly confidential information and producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations. • Liaising with CEO office, customers, suppliers and other staff including all chiefs that report to the DCEO. • Training and Mentoring. • Media and Comms Liaison. • Relief and backup support to the CEO Office.
2017 - 2018
• Monitored and minimized training and development and technical production expenditure in alignment with a given allocated budget. • Fostered a collaborative approach with stakeholders at all levels to facilitate successful projects. • Reduced staff attrition via effective engagement, relationship building, training and administration • Enhanced awareness encompassing Health and Safety best practice, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) management. • Maintained plant P&IDs and technical drawings relating to ongoing studies and projects. • Monitored & Coordinated Supply Chain Operations.
2016 - 2017
• Responsible for identifying vacancies and coordinating with manpower suppliers to provide manpower to ZADCO. • Assisting in the recruitment of Oil & Gas operators, Utility & Storage operators, Gas export operators, Lab technicians, team leaders etc. • Responsible for arranging interviews (telephone and via skype). • Assisting with new employee orientation processes as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes. • Describing the work duties, salary and benefits to new employees. • Responsible for preparation of offer letters, termination letters and warning letters. • Ensure a timely replacements & mobilization of employee. • Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., filing, records management etc.). • Responsible for entering and maintaining employee’s data into Oracle based HRMS. • Responsible for processing and releasing of purchase orders in Maximo. • Preparing monthly waste management reports. • Preparing rotational schedules of all personnel in the production department. • Preparing handovers for Oil & Gas, utility & storage, and Senior Managers. • Answering memos on behalf of managers.
2014 - 2016
Commodore Contracting L.L.C
• Collected, scanned and uploaded documents following set procedures. • Ensured all technical documents, such as reports, drawings and blueprints, were collected and registered in system. • Printed and distributed documents as necessary. • Work with documents and records across various departments, including human resources, marketing and construction.
2009 - 2010
Etisalat Head Office Finance
• Played an integral role spanning all aspects of accounts administration, including sales invoice processing and consultation. • Oversaw bank reconciliation and petty cash management (recording and reconciliation). • Demonstrated a positive response to pressure in an often fast-paced working environment. • Forged, maintained and nurtured client and supplier credit control relationships conducive to business growth. • Led invoice and expense processing while also matching, batching and coding invoices. • Processed company payments. • Coordinated administrative duties, including: travel reservations, filing and document translation. • Managed monthly account reconciliation statements.
2006 - 2008
Third Dimension General Contracting & Decoration Co
• Displayed significant versatility and a flair for adaptability to satisfy ever-changing demands. • Identified and implemented improvements to internal efficiency and client experience. • Facilitated the timely completion of ad-hoc administration, including filing system administration. • Prepared and amended documents, including: correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails within deadlines. • Called upon strong interpersonal communication skills to manage incoming telephone calls. • Gained exposure to inventory controls and meeting scheduling and coordination.