Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Email [email protected]
A vacancy has arisen to shape the business development strategy in the north of England for a key cost consultancy in the construction industry. The national team provides professional services in Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Project Monitoring, and CDM.
The successful candidate will develop and implement growth opportunities for the business by furthering and initiating relationships with current and new clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who must be eager to absorb themselves in the construction industry, and/or have prior experience in a similar role where expert market knowledge was gained.
Due to the nature of this role, occasional anti-social hours and national / international travel is to be expected.
- Research and explore new markets
- Research and develop all facets of the business and market opportunities for them
- Establish and develop relationships with new clients and stakeholders
- Organise and attend client / business development meetings with Directors
- Identify potential market opportunities / sources including client websites that actively advertise future opportunities
Skills / Experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Keen to build a network of professional contacts and open to hosting networking events (with support of colleagues)
- Good sales skills / transferable skills
- Excellent social media skills (responsible for growing own presence and ‘voice’ online)
- Experience of blogging / content creation
- Efficient time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills