Proposed Salary 9.20 P/H
Career Level Staff
Industry Wholesale/ Retail
We are looking for a customer focused, career minded professional to join our dedicated team. Responsible for the service of all food and beverages to the Centre’s customers.
Casual hours between 06.30 – 23.00, includes some weekends.
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
To be responsible for the service of all food and beverages to the Centre’s customers, including buffet service, private dining, coffee stations , breakout requirements and bar. Also to assist the Study Centre Duty Manager and Technical Services Team with servicing the meeting rooms.
- Ensure agreed standards of service are maintained in all areas and guests are treated in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ensure all areas where food and beverages are served are kept clean, tidy and hygienic.
- Laying and clearing of tables as appropriate to the particular service within the standards established.
- To regularly interact with clients during morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea breaks as appropriate, up selling facilities and services wherever possible. In the absence of the Guest Service Manager/Duty Manager to deal with customer requests in a professional manner.
- To assist other departments during each shift to include meeting room set up, the clearing of glasses and replenishment of water etc from conference rooms and general duties.
We offer free on-site parking, free meals whilst on duty and a host of other in-house benefits.