Proposed Salary 110,000 Annum
Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
A top-tier international law firm are seeking a Senior IP/IT Associate to join their ranks in their Dublin office.
What are we looking for?
* The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5years experience working In Intellectual Property, Technology, Data Protection and Privacy.
* A minimum of 5 years working for a top-tier private practice law firm
* Strong academic background
* HAve an interest in business development and the promotion of the firm, seeking opportunities for new work.
* Advising clients on a broad range of Ip/IT, Technology, Data protection and Privacy matters.
* Provide pragmatic and commercial advice to clients, including contentious and non-contentious matters.
* Work with compromising firms from a range of industries, in particular the technology sector.
On offer is an excellent compensation package which includes a top competitive salary, a discretionary performance-based bonus scheme and an excellent benefits package.
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Zach Daly on 0161 827 4378 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.