Proposed Salary 40,000 Annum + Benifits
Career Level Staff
Industry Finance/ Banking
Qualifications Internship Requerments
We need someone who has a natural instinct for winning, building relationships, and giving-it-their-all. It’s a chance to start your career now selling expert services offered by a well-known, leading organisation to small, mid-sized and bigger commercial real estate clients.
As part of Altus Group’s 2019 Graduate Sales programme, you will participate in our paid 12-week training; learn from leaders in Commercial Real Estate who successfully moved from semi-pro football to top earners in the industry; and gain fantastic exposure to our client base which includes well known blue-chip companies across the UK. With a starting salary of £20,000 and on-target earnings of £40,000, regular hours and free parking, this is the place you want to be.
Here’s what you will do as our new Business Development Executive:
• Be the first. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients reaching out to leads generated by our data team. Your role is to engage the client, highlight how we can help, and secure a meeting for the sales team. If stats and beating the numbers is your thing, you are going to love this.
• Be the best. Who doesn’t like a few extra quid every now and then? With ‘on the spot’ incentives and quarterly bonuses, you will thrive in this friendly-competitive environment and aim for the top. Monthly lunches and early access to the drinks trolley on Friday round out our appreciation for you.
• Be engaged. We’re fun. This is a place where your co-workers become your mates. Where conversations at the pub are commonplace and where your free weekends get booked up hanging out with the people you work with, because we never work weekends.
Here’s what you bring:
• Relationship building, maintenance, and management. You have charm, charisma, patience, and knowledge. You can put clients at ease, and gain the trust of internal and external team members. And you value everyone you work with.
• Motivation, drive, and passion. You love the idea of coming into the office. You want to be the best. Done is never finished as far as you are concerned.
• Vision, instincts, and reflexes of a champion. Highly competitive, and a team player, you are fast on your feet and always looking at the finish line. You want a place where you can be you and throw your personality into your conversations.
Why commit to a career with Altus:
• We offer the best work-life balance. Good pay, uncapped commission and the chance to earn a lot more.
• We are made up of friendly teams that collaborate. Amazing teammates and brilliant managers, if we don’t say so ourselves.
• We have a great view…or a terrible one depending on which football team you root for (Don’t worry, the other side of the building faces the cricket pitch).
• We’re not just looking for one person, we’re building a team. With an onboarding program designed to help you succeed; team leaders who started where you are; and businesses (not individuals) as your customer base, we want to see you shine. And after 18 months, we’re open to bumping you up to the next level.
Who we are:
• We don’t sell on features and empty promises. Your role is to secure a meeting for the commercial property consultant. Their role is to help the client save money on their property taxes. Boring? Not at all. It’s investigations, negotiations and creative thinking. When our client saves money; we make money.
• We are part of a much bigger company. Altus Group is the global leader in Commercial Real Estate solutions. With 70 offices around the world and dozens of services and ground-breaking progressive technology solutions, you will be part of a well-respected, recognised organisation.
• We are expanding our market share and that’s why we’ve created this new role.
• We are a fast-moving, intelligently functioning, work environment where originality, creativity, and customisation drive our work every day.