Proposed Salary 17,000 Annum
Career Level Managerial
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
This is TapIn. A media company on a mission to prepare 100 million young people for the future of work. We’re helping the world’s biggest employers like GSK, RAF and Capgemini reach young people on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook. In our first year, we’ve grown the business to revenues of over £100k! We’re a growing team of Gen Z’s looking to expand our team of problem solvers and disruptors ready to revolutionise the recruitment marketing space. We are looking for a new addition to help achieve the company’s ambitious growth targets over the next 12 months and beyond. You will have an impact in the day to day operations of the business in assisting with management, client acquisition, strategy and financial performance.
As a junior project manager you will have significant input into the running of a dynamic and growing startup. This position requires a self starter who can not only build strong relationships, but also create and execute a business plan whilst operating within TapIn’s rapidly
evolving commercial landscape. Success in this position will require a blend of strong consultative sales analytical skills, with experience in understanding social media trends and market changes. As a team player, your success will come from inspiring others to generate ideas, co-leading the creative process internally and externally to deliver projects successfully. Responsibilities of your job will include, managing the profitability of large-scale projects, maximising revenue and decreasing costs where appropriate.
- Working directly with the CEO to support the business’s continual growth and development.
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities, create pitches and close deals with clients.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations.
- Develop and refine systems and processes for continual improvement of workflow and management.
- Technical knowledge of social media.
- Oversee innovative influencer campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for blue chip and employer clients.
- Exceptional planning skills with a natural ability to hold yourself accountable to timelines and budgets.
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and Tapin’s solutions.
- Identify opportunities for growth and pressure points, and implement change accordingly.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services, including a good understanding of working with recruitment and media/creative agencies.
- Build contact list across all levels with agency planning and buying teams.
- Attend and network at industry events.
- Develop & Manage key relationships amongst clients, suppliers and other businesses.
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing methods to measure performance.
- Work with strategists and creatives to ideate and respond to content briefs.
- Work with the Marketing team to help drive the most effective event and outreach approaches.
- Write and review proposals to ensure they satisfy briefs efficiently and economically.
- Lead on pricing, resourcing and deliverables for our services.
- Work with the accounts team to cross sell/up sell within current accounts.
- Actively seek new partnership with clients and agency partners.
- Great presentation skills
- Growth mindset
- Passionate about social media
- Organised and structured
- Proven problem solver
- Experience within digital, media, creative or PR
- Technical knowledge of social media
- Understanding of wider marketing landscape and how social media fits into it