Proposed Salary £27,000.00 £30,000.00 Per Year Non Cont Pension + Priv Medical + Flexitime + Lots More
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Electronics Diagnostics Engineer with good component level fault finding skills, strong customer service focus sought by respected Technology Company. To £30K + Non-Cont Pension + Flexitime + Free Snacks + more. SW London.
In this Electronics Diagnostics Engineer role you will provide technical leadership to the Service Centre as well as providing technical support for in-house test and will also assist in the design and development of new products and processes.
Your Skills & Experiences should include:
• A Degree or combination of education and experience.
• Proven component level fault finding on digital, analogue and mixed signal designs.
• Working knowledge of microcontroller-based systems.
• Test development experience.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Good investigative skills.
• Ability to product reports, having good written communication skills.
• Knowledge of modern high volume surface mount electronics manufacturing processes.
If you have a good electronics background, excellent diagnostic skills and are happy working closely with customers – this role offers a great working environment, excellent remuneration package and interesting work