Proposed Salary £22,000.00 £32,000.00 Per Year
Career Level Managerial
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
This company enables businesses to gain measurable benefits from technology through exceptional service levels and resilient IT strategies. They pride themselves on putting client needs first and placing high value on employee input.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be able to co-ordinate internal resource and vendors for the flawless execution of key client projects.
Junior Project Management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and scope. You will have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that you oversee, thriving when planning projects and working with project teams.
You will be responsible for:
– Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
– Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
– Ensure resource availability and allocation
– Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
– Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
– Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
– Report and escalate to senior management as needed
– Manage the relationships with clients and all stakeholders
– Perform risk management to minimise project risks
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Reporting on projects at quarterly board meetings
Required skills and essential abilities for the Project Manager Role:
– Some experience in a project role
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Solid understanding of the commercial aspects of successful projects
Compensation and Benefits:
A salary of between £22,000 and £32,000 depending on your skills and experience, as well as range for flexible benefits. These benefits include entry into the pension scheme as well as eventual eligibility for any company bonus schemes.
About This Company:
Working for them is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding, fast-paced organisation whilst furthering your career through excellent training and development opportunities. They offer strong progression opportunities for the candidate willing to go the extra mile.
This Company welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please Note – All applicants will receive a link / be redirected to the company’s career site. Only those applicants who complete the online company form will be considered for this role.