Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
GRADUATE BUILDING SURVEYOR
Do you have what it takes to join a reputable Building Surveying Team?
We would love some enthusiastic graduates to join us from September 2020 in either of our high profile offices, Cambridge, Oxford or Milton Keynes.
We like to think we are a little different from other property consultants. We don’t claim to do everything for everyone. But we do offer clients unparalleled knowledge and access to the markets we serve – and these are some of the most interesting markets with the highest growth potential in the UK.
We like to think of ourselves as a passionate firm and want someone equally as passionate. Did you know that we do a lot for CSR and that one of our core values is fun?
What You’ll Do:
We try not to show off too much. But we work on some impressive projects with some really great clients.
You’ll get involved with everything, including, but not limited to:
• Advising on dilapidations issues to help protect clients against huge financial liabilities
• Surveying a building’s condition to provide expert advice
• Compiling Planned Preventative Maintenance programmes
• Designing and implementing refurbishments
• Undertaking Reinstatement Valuations of buildings for insurance purposes
• Guide clients through the complexities of the Party Wall Etc Act
What You’ll Achieve:
You’ll get the chance to grow with us. In-fact we really want you to progress and will do all we can to help (particularly with the daunting challenge of preparing for your APC).
You’ll also be enrolled on our 2-year graduate development programme which will focus on personal effectiveness and impact, commercial and financial awareness and client delivery skills. This will develop you beyond your current technical expertise, building a strong foundation for your career in the property sector.
• Part One: a programme which involves a range of skill development activities and networking opportunities
• Part Two: RICS APC preparation programme
We will pay you competitively and give you some great benefits. These include a pension plan, private health care, 25 days holiday, a discretionary bonus and clothing allownce and the privilege of enjoying our Perks at Work scheme which means you’ll get discounts off your shopping and leisure activities.
Better still, you’ll be treated fairly and be part of the team from day one.
It’s important to us that you hold a relevant RICS accredited degree or equivalent and will, ideally, have some relevant work experience under your belt.