Proposed Salary 24,000 Annum
Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
GRADUATE PROJECT MANAGER
Do you have what it takes to join our Project Management Team?
We would love an enthusiastic graduate who has a degree in Construction Project Management, or similar, to join us for September 2020.
We like to think we are a little different from other property consultants. We don’t claim to do everything for everyone. But we do offer clients unparalleled knowledge and access to the markets we serve – and these are some of the most interesting markets with the highest growth potential in the UK.
We like to think of ourselves as a passionate firm and want someone equally as passionate. Did you know that we do a lot for CSR and that one of our core values is fun?
What You’ll Do:
We try not to show off too much. But we work on some impressive projects with some really great clients.
You’ll get involved with everything as we believe that is the best way for you to learn:
• Meeting & establishing relationships with key clients and consultants
• Supporting our senior team in the delivery of our clients’ projects
• Managing project viability against a backdrop of rising construction prices
• Budgeting and cost management
• Managing the quality of delivery
• Procurement strategy and value management
• Providing risk analysis and control
• Ongoing strategic advice to clients throughout a project
• Growing new business opportunities
What You’ll Achieve:
You’ll get the chance to grow with us. In-fact we really want you to progress and will do all we can to help (particularly with the daunting challenge of preparing for your APC).
You’ll also be enrolled on our 2-year graduate development programme which will focus on personal effectiveness and impact, commercial and financial awareness and client delivery skills. This will develop you beyond your current technical expertise, building a strong foundation for your career in the property sector.
• Part One: a programme that will see you become involved in a range of skill development activities and networking opportunities, with other graduates as well as key senior stakeholders
• Part Two: RICS APC preparation programme
We will pay you competitively and give you some great benefits.; including a pension plan, private health care, 25 days holiday, a discretionary bonus and clothing allowance and the privilege of enjoying our perks at work scheme, which means you’ll get discounts off your shopping and leisure activities.
Better still, you’ll be treated fairly and be part of the team from day one.
It is important to us that you have either a 2:1 in a RICS accredited degree and preferably some relevant experience in the property/construction industry.
We also look for candidates who embrace teamwork activities, and enjoy taking responsibility, so please make sure you tell us about these in your application!