Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Who are we?
Resi is an online service that’s making architecture stress-free and available to every UK household.
We are an architect meets tech company, so working here, you’ll discover that we do things a little differently to our competitors. We’re looking to shake up the architecture industry and so need an ambitious, no-holds-barred team to make this happen.
Founded by two of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs, we’re looking to bring out the best in people. Those looking to develop their skills and take on new challenges will thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Who are we looking for?
We have a fun, dynamic team located in Brixton. Currently, we’re a modest sized team of under 80, but we’re growing quickly and on the hunt for a Junior architect / architectural technician / draftsperson.
We’re looking for similar roles within both our Building Regulations and Proposed Design Teams and will assess candidates accordingly. Residential experience is vital.
Work with our consultation team to determine project requirements, feasibility and cost estimates
Assist in preparing existing building plans where plans are not available
Perform original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs
Help coordinate projects through their different stages of development
Provide general support to the Architects and broader management staff
We want Resi to become the leading UK expert in home extensions and renovations. This is achieved with talented people in every role.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- CAD skills – Microstation, SketchUp is preferable (experience with Revit and Vectorworks also considered)
- Some understanding of planning policy beneficial
- Technical/building regulations knowledge key for roles in Building Regulations team
- A solid understanding and passion for design
- 1-2 years’ experience within the residential sector
- RIBA part 2 preferred
- A good London-based salary – we’ll pay you what you’re worth
- The opportunity for rapid skill progress
- Ownership of your work & area
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday
- The chance to help build a company from the ground up