Career Level Staff
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Do you have knowledge of IT equipment, network systems and software applications? Are you an IT graduate or have equivalent experience?
At Safety Media, we have an exciting career opportunity available at our forward thinking and fast-growing company based in St. Asaph, North Wales.
With over 20 years’ experience, Safety Media is a trusted, reputable and growing software development company. We are proud of our world class health and safety solutions covering e-learning, incident reporting, risk, audit and document manager tools which support our clients nationally and globally to meet not only their e-learning but also their health and safety challenges. Our clients range from global brands to SMEs all with unique needs and objectives.
Why would you want to come and work with us?
We embrace easy to use technology and innovation. You’ll have a great bunch of colleagues to work with and a good work life balance. We know how to have fun and hold regular team events that have seen us learning to surf, climbing Snowdon, or, more sedately, cheese tasting and getting competitive at quizzes.
We are a ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2018’ and are delighted to have been awarded a Best Companies ‘outstanding’ 2-star accreditation.
Our modern head office is conveniently located near the A55 in St Asaph, North Wales, with first rate facilities and free parking.
What will the role of IT Technician entail?
Reporting to and working closely with the Operations Director, as an IT Technician your responsibilities will include:
– Providing operational and technical support to all office and field-based colleagues who predominantly use cloud-based services which include Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Teams, Windows 10 based laptops, and Apple iPhones
– Ensuring that any internal ICT issues are handled in a professional manner and resolved
– Keeping the colleague and their line manager updated about the progress of any problems
– Monitoring and reviewing outstanding support logs
– Installing and moving software and hardware
– Assisting as required with the provision of 2nd line technical support for a web-based client facing application
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time hours within Monday to Friday.
What will I need in order to be considered for this IT Technician role?
– Either be an IT Graduate or have a foundation of experience in a first line technical IT support role
– Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
– Knowledge of windows operating systems, networking, hardware and software
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Office 365
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Ability to effectively prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
So, if you are passionate about providing high-quality support, where customer service is at the forefront of everything you do, this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you, don’t hesitate, and you could soon be first line of support for your colleagues at Safety Media.
All applications for this IT Technician vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.