Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Hr & Marketing
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Email [email protected]
Purpose of the post:
To be responsible for the functionality of HR processes and policies across the organisation, including staff development training and welfare.
Specific requirements to this role
• To maintain all HR records for staff members including holiday and absence records, staff appraisals and reviews.
• To ensure that current HR legislation is being correctly implemented across the organisation.
• To ensure that appropriate policies are in place and being followed by the workforce.
• To be responsible for the implementation of the recruitment process as required by project teams or core staff.
• To carry out staff inductions and help staff to understand the ATCIO policies and values.
• To be the liaison with external HR advisors.
• To co-ordinate employment of temporary staff members
• To co-ordinate any external staff benefit schemes for example Simply Health.
• To co-ordinate staff training and development requirements and to incorporate these into an organisation wide training and development plan.
• To compile written reports on HR issues, training, or other areas within the remit of this job function for presentation to the management team.
• To undertake other projects as determined by the organisation as appropriate.
• To assist the organisation in maintaining or gaining appropriate quality marks.
Other duties and requirements
• To work to Action Together’s values and contribute to the charitable objects of Action Together.
• To work as a member of the Action Together team, and to contribute to the development of policy and good practice within Action Together.
• To increase the membership of Action Together and promote our charitable objects.
• To direct our beneficiaries and partners to additional areas of support from within Action Together (e.g. Development, Partnerships Service and projects) and other sources.
• Where necessary, to undertake standalone projects that further the aims of Action Together and its membership.
• To keep abreast of relevant developments and/or best practice in relation to Action Together’s work and the local operating environment.
• To work to combat all forms of discrimination, and to ensure that the principles of equal opportunities and social justice are implemented in all work undertaken on behalf of Action Together. To promote this to other organisations we work with and to help combat discrimination, disadvantage and poverty in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside.
• To carry out the above duties, and any other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the post which may reasonably be required, in a manner which actively supports and promotes Action Together’s aims and policies.
• To be responsible for own health and safety and that of colleagues, in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act and relevant EC Directives, including reporting any health and safety hazard immediately it becomes apparent.
• To work in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 to ensure compliance.