Proposed Salary 18,000 Annum
Career Level Staff
Industry HR & Marketing
Qualifications Associate Degree
Email Lyndsey.o'[email protected] Group.com
In the last year we have seen our Trainee Recruitment Consultant’s join the business and move to a consultant role within a matter of months, subsequently increasing their earning potential to over £50,000 in their first year! Others who have joined us in the past 3 years are now earning in excess of a 6 figure salary and have successfully built their own teams around them.
Now that’s something to think about isn’t it?
You may be curious as to what a career in recruitment entails, and it’s a good thing to be curious – we like curious people like you.
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
•Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies and to attract candidates for your vacancies.
•The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced & target driven
•Rather than a degree in a specific subject Venturi are looking for graduates with drive, experience, skills and abilities as well as the determination to succeed.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• a goal-orientated approach to work
• the ability to handle multiple priorities
• problem-solving ability
• the ability to meet deadlines and targets
• ambition and the determination to succeed
• tenacity & resilience
• confidence and self-motivation
• time management and organisational skills
• team-working and creativity skills
No previous experience is required as from day one you will join the Venturi Graduate Training Academy where your own personalised development plan will be carved out for your journey and success with us.
You will join a team with a mentor that truly understands you and what you want both personally and in work for the next 5 years of your life and will strive to work with you to do everything humanly possible to help you achieve these goals.
As part of our ongoing promise to our team we offer them:
• Clear routes to succeed including fast track career progression from Trainee to Directorships
• Recognition and rewards for their dedication and hard work
• A clear training and development plan at all levels to achieve their full potential at Venturi including a customised “personal development plan”)
• A Management team that genuinely wants to see you succeed with your external personal goals (many of our consultants have very healthy property portfolios, drive their dream cars and regularly swap the Manchester weather for a couple of weeks in the sun)
• The earning potential and benefits package to make it all worthwhile
Our unrivalled benefits package with includes:
• £18,000 starting base salary (quickly rising to £23,000 depending on how quickly you achieve your basic targets)
• Excellent Commission structure (uncapped and one of the best in the industry)
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays & office closure during the Christmas period
• Early finish on a Friday (15:00)
• Local Gym Membership
• iPhone (fully expensed)
• Monthly & Annual “Top Biller” awards
• Additional days holiday per annum for any Charity work completed
• Additional days holiday for your Birthday
• Lunch Clubs in some of the best restaurants in the country
• Super trip incentives including trips away to Las Vegas, New York, Ibiza, Barcelona
• Regular additional team incentives including £1000 of holiday vouchers (each), days at the races, spa days, weekend breaks for you and your partner and many more on a monthly basis.
• 4 promotion days a year
• More champagne than you have space in your fridge for!