Career Level Staff
Qualifications Associate Degree
Email [email protected]
Hansteen Holdings Plc is a FTSE listed REIT, focussed mainly on investment in industrial property throughout the UK. It seeks to profit from opportunistic acquisitions and has been steadily acquiring UK industrial properties since 2010 (current UK portfolio of c.£700m) and is well positioned to continue to expand. Exciting opportunities have arisen in the Midlands for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Hansteen team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering asset management strategies across the investment portfolio
• Driving marketing initiatives across vacant property, carrying out viewings with prospective tenants and converting into lettings
• Working closely with occupiers to understand their business requirements
• Working closely with accountants, external property managers and lawyers
• Undertaking detailed financial analysis
• Assisting with due diligence on acquisition
•Assistance with preparation of property budgets and reports
•Negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals
•Site inspections and measurement.
• Preferably MSc. Qualified
• Must be highly numerate and literate
• Some experience would be good but is not a requirement
• Good interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn, to take ownership and to work as part of a team
• Driving licence required
The role comes with a good level of autonomy and support from more senior team members.