Proposed Salary £32000 £36000/Annum
Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Purpose of the position
As an Automation Test Analyst within All In All Solutions Ltd you will be part of a small to medium sized team working on a variety of different projects. You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and will be based either at the client site or within the All In All Solutions’ office based in Swindon. The role will offer you an exciting opportunity to work within a young and expanding company with prospects of working on a variety of difference projects.
Key responsibilities & duties
- The successful candidate will be responsible for automation projects across various technologies within All In All Solutions and working with the Capability Lead to plan the development of the automation work stream going forward.
- The candidate will join an expanding team to focus on the Agile and Iterative development projects
- Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and execution of test scenarios and test cases in all stages of the product cycle
- Responsible for ensuring all new functionality and bug fixes are verified
- Work efficiently as part of a team
- Work with product managers to understand business needs and priorities; work with developers to help clarify issues and brainstorm fix/enhancement option
- Continue to become familiar with new tools, software data and other related technology
- Experience inorganising testing activities, covering localised functionality, bug fixes and end–to–end testing
- Experience in implementing new testing tools and processes
- Experience managing testing contractors
- Experience of BDD, and DDD concepts
- Keen eye for putting together test scenarios, thinking ahead and searching for all those dark corners
- Experience of iOS and Android automation.
- Keen to work in an Agile, Lean start-up scaling fast with aggressive timescales.
- Previous working experience with automation framework design and implementation.
- Firm knowledge of software test methodologies and approaches including Test Driven Development and Risk-Based.
- Strong automation scripting capabilities, a background in software development and ideally the candidate will possess programming skills.
- The candidate needs to have good communication skills and the ability to communication effectively within the team and with the client.
- Knowledge of SDLC models such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Some knowledge of software development best practices and development best practices.
- Knowledge on AngularJS concepts
- Experience as a team lead would be a plus
- Experience of usability testing.
- Knowledge non-functional testing security or performance.
Ideal Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters/ Diploma etc, with minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the field of Software Testing.