Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
We’re supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We’re now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
As a member of the Consultancy team, you will be one of the primary points of contact between Capita and our customers. You will be required to attend customer sites all over the UK in order to deliver high quality, tailored, training and consultancy services on the best practice use of our Benefits software. You should be technically minded and able to undertake all manner of consultancy services including completing management returns, data cleansing, extracting data for freedom of information purposes, creating and running seminars / webinars for the both end of year process and Subsidy completion service. Capita’s purpose is to provide better outcomes for our customers. Help us Strengthen our team as Business Consultant for Capita One – Benefits applications.
The role is full UK mobile home-based with regular travel to customers offices across UK involving frequent overnight stays. (currently remote-based)
What you’ll be doing:
- To deliver training on Capita’s applications software to both new and existing customers.
- To undertake data checking and on-site consultancy in respect of customers converting to our software.
- To update and maintain customer-facing training documentation.
- To provide bespoke reports to customers using knowledge of database structure.
- To develop an understanding of interface and integration requirements and specifications.
- To undertake detailed investigations of customer reported issues, providing workarounds where applicable.
- Key Relationships – Internal stakeholders including Capita One service desk, business analysts, product testers, product managers for Digital, Revenues and Benefits, Business Consultancy manager, professional services and Head of Operations.
What we’re looking for:
- You will have knowledge of the current Benefits legislation with experience of using Capita One’s Benefits application.
- Having experience of Ingres SQL and benefits table structures would be desirable.
- You must have excellent communication, customer service, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- To build strong customer relationships, with the goal of improving the customer journey.
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites within UK includes overnight stay.
About Capita One
At CapitaONE, we’re keeping society moving. Our technology is helping deliver public and community services which make the difference to children, young people and families. We’re partnering with 120 local authorities and 200 of the UK’s largest housing providers to support them with everything from social housing to social care, benefits and payments. Our team is passionate about people and many of them have come to us directly from local authorities and the public
sector. Join us and discover better ways to support people in achieving happy, fulfilled lives.