Career Level Managerial
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Email [email protected]
Are you looking for a care assistant job in Bromley? Want to make a difference in peoples lives? Would like an opportunity to develop your career in healthcare whilst you work?
Fabs Domiciliary Homecare is currently recruiting for care assistants in Bromley
We’re looking for a compassionate, enthusiastic, and hard-working carer to join our like-minded team of home care assistants in Bromley.
You can help improve peoples lives and maintain their independence by providing:
- Food preparation
- Assisting people around Bromley
- Personal Care
- Why join our team of care assistants in Bromley?
- Excellent Pay
- 28 days paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full induction training free of charge
- Progress your career in healthcare with QCF Level 2 & 3
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- You are compassionate with a willingness to learn
- You have good communication and writing skills
- You may have previous experience in care but it’s not essential
- If you have a driving license it would be beneficial but is not essential
- You live near Bromley