Proposed Salary £23,440
Career Level Managerial
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Associate Degree
Key accountabilities for the role
- Administration support for the team, this could include:
1. The production of high-quality documents and presentations.
2. Setting up events with key stakeholders and helping to run those events.
3. Supporting senior management to ensure that key performance indicators for the team are met.
4. The onboarding and induction of new starters.
- To ensure the Atamis Contract Management Platform is kept up to date and provide management information updates in a professional format to senior stakeholders.
- To support Contract Management Specialists in the assurance processes for each of the identified contract management levels.
- To support the development of user guidance and tools including workshops/awareness/training sessions to increase contract management capability in the department, its ALBs and the wider health family.
Making effective decisions
- Analyse and use a range of relevant, credible information from internal and external sources to support decisions.
- Invite challenge and where appropriate involve others in decision making to help build decision making.