Proposed Salary £12.50 Per Hour
Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Email [email protected]
The Bedford College Group is in the process of rolling out a mass COVID-19 testing programme for staff and students across our Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire campuses (Bedford, Old Warden, Kettering, Corby and Wellingborough).
We are looking to develop a bank workforce who can support the delivery of tests at our campuses across a range of different roles, which will include tasks, such as:
- ensuring the safe and effective distribution of COVID-19 tests users
- ensuring the testing process is completed by users correctly and efficiently
- providing service to users to assist in the full testing process from booking on, receiving test through to storage and completion and disposal in-line with company policy and legislation
- undertaking all mandatory training relevant to the safe performance of the role.
Prospective candidates will need to demonstrate excellent customer service, alongside the ability:
- to work well as part of a coordinated team
- to communicate effectively with those being tested and to colleagues
- to work in a highly confidential manner, respecting the privacy of staff and students.
This is a flexible hourly paid position, the associated rate of pay is £12.50 per hour. The required PPE will be provided to all candidates to ensure they can work as safely as possible.