Career Level Managerial
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
***MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH A MANAGEMENT CONSULTING FIRM***
Proudfoot is the preeminent global operational consultancy. Our core philosophy is “transformation through people” – creating alignment, changing behavior, and transforming companies with people-first solutions to their operational challenges. Our unique approach links hard analysis with one-on-one coaching and boots-on-ground support to achieve dramatic business improvements, helping leaders tap into the energy and ideas of the people across their organization. With 70+ years of experience, we know that employees will engage and contribute when given information, tools, authority, and respect — and we know our clients achieve their highest aspirations through the commitment and hard work of their people.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing the operating system, approach, methods, mission, and other relevant project lead responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of transformational consulting projects and their agreed-upon benefits. In doing so, you will oversee the analysis of work processes, systems, organizational functions, and structures to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits for our clients, along the way creating presentation materials, systems documentation, process evaluations, and data summaries to client and internal management teams. Furthermore, you will contribute to the knowledge base of the company by developing and updating methodologies, tools, templates, reporting cadences, and processes needed within the organization, while becoming an invaluable advisor to our clients.
As an insightful firm leader with a hands-on approach, you will head up teams of consultants, conducting performance reviews, while providing feedback and regular mentorship. As a team player, you will help with a collaborative sales process, bringing your expertise and skillset to bear for the benefit of both your specific practice, as well as the firm at large.
Our ideal Engagement Manager will have the following:
- Seven to ten years of overall experience, with three to five years within management consulting and five or more years in a supervisory or management role
- Prior experience in several of the following disciplines: engineering, supply chain management, training and education, organizational development, procurement, financial analytics, informational technology
- Exceptional presentation skills, and an uncanny ability to communicate a story and business case through analytics and on-the-ground observations
- The ability and confidence to lead clients through all phases of a consulting project, including Analytics, Solution Design, and Implementation
- Demonstrated ability to manage employees, client staff, and project costs effectively
- Willingness to travel up to 80%, with the possibility of remote staffing for periods of up to one month
- Excellence with MS Office applications
- Fluency in English is the minimum requirement, additional European languages a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
We are seeking ambitious and driven candidates who thrive in a high-energy environment, and who are excited by the opportunity to stake their claim in a fast-growing sector and business.