Proposed Salary £32000 £36000/Annum
Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Purpose of the position
As a Java Developer within All In All Solutions Ltd you will be part of a small to medium sized team working on a variety of different projects. You will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and will be based either at the client site or within the All In All Solutions’ office based in Swindon. The role will offer you an exciting opportunity to work within a young and expanding company with prospects of working on a variety of difference projects.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Analysis, Design and development of enterprise components and SOA services using Java Frameworks
- Contribute in all levels of software development lifecycle
- Deal with business analysts to understand the requirements and to interact with other developers in mentoring, developing and designing.
- Pipeline to extract data from Cassandra to Hadoop
- Queries for Quality of Execution and Top 5 reports from Hive, including representation in XML and CSV
- Server-side components for Approval workflow and other User Interface screens
- Interfacing with clients including visits to client sites.
- Involving in iteration planning, to provide high and low level estimates
- Designing and developing testable, efficient code according to the coding standards
- Liaison with other team members in resolving issues
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Core Java 7, J2EE
- Work experience in SOA
- Work experience in Spring
- Work Experience in SQL, XML/XSD, Linux
- Work Experience in Spark
- Agile (Scrum, Waterfall, Pair Programming & SDLC)
- Worked with applications Servers such as (WebLogic 9.5, Tomcat 7 and Sun App Server 9)
- Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery etc.
- Data Base (Oracle, Hive, MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Web Services including (Jersey, Apache CXF, JAX-WS (SOAP), Spring (Including Spring MVC and Spring Boot)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience with another programming language (Scala, Ruby) would be an added advantage
Ideal Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters/ Diploma etc, with minimum of 5 years’ experience working as Java Developer.