Career Level Managerial
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
FRENCH SELECTION UK
French Speaking App Development Engineer – (iOS & Android)
Project Management, Web, Digital, App Developer, IT project Manager, Web Developer, UX, IU, Digital Project Manager, Project Manager Web, ERP, iOS & Android Developer, Quotation, Fluent in French, Account Management, Project Implementation, Customer Service, Cost control, Paris, Lyon, Grenoble, Lille, Rennes, Metz, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, London, Bristol, Cambridge, Oxford, Leeds
Salary: circa up to €60,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits
Location: Paris, France
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 709PA
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established international brand implementation company
To work in a hugely critical area of our clients’ business, building products.
To have an active role in shaping the development of the product mobile interface and strengthen the user experience for our clients’ customers.
– To be responsible for leading projects from initial request through to the development and end product.
– To translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
– To Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, reliable code.
– To ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
– To ensure all projects are completed on time, scope, budget and ultimately, for client sign off.
– To Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– To manage project implementation and respect strict deadlines
– To anticipate and resolve any issues in an efficient way
– To troubleshoot and debug applications, perform tests to optimize performance.
– To gather and address technical and design requirements, build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– To develop end to end app including submissions to the Google Play/Apple Store.
– Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
– Development of Android and IOS applications (iOS SDK, Xcode & Swift)
– Skilled and/or certified in Agile, PMP or related specialty.
– Reactive programming using RxSwift and RxCocoa
– Experience in REST-APIs integration (XML and JSON based application development)
– Must demonstrate a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
– Proactive with strong organisation skills
– Able to work on strict deadlines and multitask in a fast paced environment
– Proficiency in software dependency management across technology stacks
– EU driving licence / Flexible to travel across France
– Solid knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
– Solid knowledge of Android/IOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
Salary: up to €60,000 pa + Bonus (DOE) + Benefits
French Selection UK – The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.