Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
At IDC you will be able to develop your technical, business and engineering skills with our broad and fast-moving projects. With the diversity of our work, you will enjoy being constantly exposed to new challenges, techniques and technologies during the development stages. With the growth of our Engineering department, this role has considerable room for future growth.
Along with the varied and exciting work in a vibrant and friendly environment, IDC offer a competitive salary, pension, life insurance, permanent health insurance and basic health cover.
The successful candidate for this Graduate Software Engineer position will be highly motivated and enthusiastic, self-starting and proactive.
- Testing and commissioning of prototypes
- Working closely with other IDC colleagues to deliver high quality projects
within the scope of our QMS
- An effective communicator who is able to explain complex technical issues.
- An excellent degree Computing/Engineering related subject
- Windows Desktop Application development
- C# or C++ or Python
- Knowledge of common interfaces such as USB, serial Rs232
- debug, validation and optimisation of systems
- Self-motivated and able to tackle new problems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly desirable
- GUI software development
- Awareness of Agile development methodology desirable
- Interest or experience of mobile device platforms such as Android
Experience in medical devices would be an advantage although not essential