Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Email [email protected]
We are actively looking for highly motivated home care assistants with a passion for looking after the elderly and providing care. We deliver high-quality services in people’s own homes from domestic care to personal care, dementia care and many more services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our clients, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Prompting our clients to take their medication, food and looking after their wellbeing
- Providing a full range of personal care from assisting with washing and dressing in the morning to aiding with toileting during the day.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for caring for the elderly
- Represent the company by working to the best of your ability and maintaining the wellbeing of all clients
- A genuine commitment to the role this will also entail of travelling to different locations to provide care for the clients
The post is available full- time. The service works over 7 days between the hours of 7.30am – 10.00pm.
Training and development is provided, it is not compulsory to have experience in Care work but it would be beneficial
Applications from job seekers who require current Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. UK Visas and Immigration requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post.
Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, have had to present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) are also subject to this requirement.