Career Level Staff
We’re looking for a Traffic Management Supervisor (Manager) who will be responsible for the management of operational requirements, staffing and design across HS2 EWC Area South. the successful candidate will provide sound technical knowledge to CSJV (Costain, Skanska JV) staff when required and advise on the most suitable traffic control options for various works to support HS2 works. You will be confident with auditing multiple traffic management sites daily, you will be integral in the successful delivery of our works management system, meeting service performance standards and qualities.
- Provide operational support to CSJV teams when required
- Monitor and track compliance of traffic management framework contractors
- Ensure traffic management is not installed without the relevant consents being in place
- Ensure all traffic management proposals have been assessed against environmental minimum requirements
- Inspect future proposed traffic management layouts to ensure all site risks have been accounted for e.g. bus stop suspensions, parking bay suspensions, pedestrian crossings etc
- Provide weekly reports updating the Highways Manager on the TM framework contractor’s progress and compliance
- Investigate and provide information for non-compliance, traffic management related but also an awareness of non-compliance or safety issues within all areas of HS2 works
We’re looking for:
- Lantra 12D M1, M2, M5 and M6
- Lantra 12D M3
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Traffic management experience
- Management experience
You’ll be a welcomed member of the wider team, with opportunities to take on additional responsibility, join one of our networks for women, military or LGBT staff, and participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador).
Your personal and professional development is important to us. We welcome a discussion about how we can support you with further study, or professional membership or attainment for example.
It is expected that you will work to be a part of the wider project team, living by the programmes expected values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HS2 – working with Skanska & Costain, closely monitors job applications, to ensure an inclusive recruitment process. To ensure we are able to maintain this, and to recruit a diverse workforce, we encourage candidates to complete the diversity form as part of their application so we are able to monitor and improve our approach to diversity. Please note, all responses are anonymous, you do not have to provide a response.
Our Infrastructure Operating Unit brings its design, build and refurbishment expertise to complex projects across the country. We form strong partnerships with clients and communities to deliver major infrastructure improvements like Crossrail, HS2 and the M25 widening.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Schedule: Full-time
- Employee Status: Regular