Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We’re a team of data visualisation experts. We help organisations to make an intelligent visual analysis of their data to ‘join the dots’ within it and uncover hidden threats.
Using our data visualisation tools, it’s quick and easy to build powerful data visualisation applications, roll them into analysts’ tools and workflows, and deploy them anywhere in the world.
What’s the role about?
This role is responsible for planning the infrastructure and build strategy and communicating these across the team and company. In addition, you’ll support the dev team with 3rd party services and internal tools to make the development process as frictionless as possible. This may include:
- Cloud administration (including AWS)
- Monitoring, deploying and optimising our production servers
- Ensuring the robustness, availability and security of our SDK sites and accounts
- Supporting software builds and continuous integration / deployment
- Writing automation scripts for builds and testing
- Proactively exploring new tools and resources to help the team be more efficient
Who’s the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for someone who constantly works to make their position obsolete through automation, and then evolves their role to solve ever greater challenges.
You’ll be passionate about your work, and willing to undertake a broad range of tasks. You’ll probably have 2 or more years as a DevOps/SysAdmin role or similar relevant experience.
You’ll have experience with:
- writing automation code
- a backend framework and scripts
You might also have experience with: