Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
101 Ways is a product-focused, technology consultancy based in London and Amsterdam. We build great teams that build great products and we’re looking for strong Software Engineer to help achieve this goal.
At 101 Ways we select the best individuals for a specific project. We build teams of highly skilled people who share our philosophy and values, and we actively manage and support our people through the life of a project.
Purpose of the Role
- Working within a cross functional team of 6-8 members you must show proactivity and an eagerness to collaborate
- You’ll be working on the migration and redevelopment of an existing product, using microservices architecture to ensure the system can continue to run whilst a new solution is being built
- Working with less senior Engineers you’ll be responsible for up skilling them and coaching in best practices, across TDD, BDD, CI and CD
- Multiple years experience working in C# , SOLID principles and TDD.
- Able to demonstrate experience of delivering an application built using microservices architecture
- Experience of coaching or mentoring juniors
- Proficiency of working to best practises such as; TDD, BDD, CI and Continuous Delivery
- Experience of working with NoSQL DB’s and AWS features like EC2 or SNS is a bonus