Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
In every sector, organisations are using location data to make better decisions – increasing profits, maximising efficiency and even saving lives. 1Spatial’s suite of solutions help our customers manage their complex spatial data. We are a rapidly growing global business with offices in Cambridge (UK), Ireland, France, Belgium, Australia and USA.
Would you be a good fit to the 1Spatial FME Division? We are looking for a motivated individual, with a strong sense of initiative and ownership of tasks to join 1Spatial as an Administrator. It’s a key role working with the FME Division that requires a granular attention to detail, accuracy and strong communication skills. You’ll have daily interaction with our clients. Working closely with your direct team colleagues, you’ll also need to interact regularly with other teams in the business; specifically, the Finance and Technical Support teams.
As a key member of the FME Division you’ll undertake an assortment of tasks, though the expectation is that the core of the role will focus around the following responsibilities:
- Training – Manage the FME Division’s client training calendar, complete associated purchases and assist with the trainer’s logistics. Complete all necessary non-technical course follow-ups with clients.
- Renewals – Support the software renewal process, managed by the team’s Senior Client Advisor.
- Purchasing – Support customers with their new purchases and ensure new clients are on-boarded efficiently. Capture all necessary information accurately to ensure a smooth transaction in a timely manner.
- Sales – Support the team by aggregating sales leads and generating leads through pre-qualification from dedicated sales campaigns.
- Events – Support the FME Division Manager with administration tasks associated to the running of annual roadshow events.
- Required Skills and Experience:
• Accurate, clear and professional written and spoken English
• Polite and professional telephone manner
• Granular attention to detail
• A team player, with confident communication skills
• Ability to be efficiently organised
- Technically, some previous experience with the following tools:
• Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
- What we can offer
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days annual leave
• Generous company pension scheme
• Group income protection scheme
• Private health insurance
• Free car parking
• Easy rail access
• Soft drinks and fruit
• Cycle to work scheme
• Active social programme
• Buying/selling annual leave
• Health cash plan