Career Level Managerial
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
About 247 Commerce
At 247 Commerce we build e-commerce websites with Magento and integrate them with ERP, Finance and CRM systems. Now entering our 8th year in business, we have built our reputation on the quality and consistency of our work. Our portfolio includes well-known names such as the British Museum, V&A, Oxford University, Chartered Insurance Institute and many more. Over the years we have also helped Brands and SMEs optimise their multi-channel marketplace sales on Amazon, eBay and 12 other marketplaces via our proprietary 247 CloudHub application. Having already built up a diverse and globally recognised client-list, in 2019 we plan to increase our reach even further as we expand into new markets and sectors.
To help with our ever growing Magento projects, deployed across AWS data centres and services, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our exciting and dynamic team.
As a project manager you will deliver multiple projects, from receipt of the project brief through to delivery and ongoing support. You will manage a team of Magento developers, architects and designers, doing the daily stand-ups for our team based in Bangalore, based on Agile methodology. It will be essential for you to take ownership of each project, delegating tasks to your team as well as liaising with the client and working closely with stakeholders.
- Certifications in Agile and Scrum.
- Experience of managing a technical team and managing multiple projects.
- Although not essential, knowledge of JIRA, Magento and AWSis desirable.
- A genuine interest in e-commerce and the issues that affect online retailers.
- Experience of working in an agency environment and managing multiple projects at once.
- 5+ years in a similar role.
- Forecasting timelines and resources and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Leading projects you will be comfortable with creating actions plans and resolving issues as and when they arise.
- Working in the e-commerce and digital world you will appreciate and encourage the use of new and existing technologies.
Please note, however, even if you do not have the above experience, we are willing to consider applicants who can demonstrate they are genuinely passionate about e-commerce and have knowledge within AWS to an equivalent professional standard.