Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
Full-time, permanent (Monday to Friday 0900 – 1700)
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join our busy Ops team at Doncaster Airport.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the role of the Operations Manager is responsible for the effective delivery of the 2Excel daily flying programme. This includes reactive tasking, VIP charter and bespoke trials support ensuring that safety, legal and commercial implications of the Operations team’s actions are all considered.
The role requires strong working relationships with the Engineering, Heads of each department and Aircrew to overcome challenges associated with the local environment and the specific types of tasking conducted at all the 2Excel operating bases.
• Strong academic achievement, typically to Degree level (desirable) or equivalent.
• Experience at an appropriate level in an aviation operations department.
• Be assertive and constructive problem solving nature is essential.
• Pro-actively seeks new ways of working to improve overall business performance.
• Knowledge of civilian aircrew/commercial aviation rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of crew planning and rostering systems.
• Needs to be articulate and have the ability to build credible trusting relationships both within and outside of own department.
• High level of energy and self-motivation, often working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong IT skills and be a capable user of Microsoft Office.
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK and hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter noting your home address, salary expectations and current notice period to [email protected].