Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Email [email protected]
B737 First Officer
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialised and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Our success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up our workforce.
BroadSword, our VIP charter air service, offer unparalleled bespoke and personalised air travel solutions. Having operated a fleet of two Boeing 737-300s for 2 years, we are seeking experienced First Officers to join us.
The crew will primarily be based at Stansted Airport (EGSS) and should live within reasonable travelling distance of the airport. However, due to the nature of charter operations, crew should be prepared to operate outside of the UK for limited periods. We expect you will fly about 25 hours per month and as a non-scheduled airline and the flying you do will be both varied and interesting.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Hold an EASA CPL with a current EASA B737 Type Rating
• Have at least 1000 total flying hours which should include at least 500 hours on type (B737 Classic experience a benefit)
• Current Class 1 Medical
• Current UK or European Passport
• Demonstrable experience within a VIP environment is a significant advantage
• IT literate (MS Office, Web Based IT systems)
• Capable of working in small team, autonomously and with minimal supervision
• Committed, flexible and interested in growing our business portfolio
• Personable, with a customer focussed attitude
• Proof of right to work in the UK
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care and pension provision.
Candidates should be prepared to undergo a simulator evaluation to demonstrate their CRM and flying skills during the recruitment process. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter noting your home address, salary expectations and current notice period to [email protected].