Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Email [email protected]
Includes day and night shifts
Due to new contracts we are seeking experienced pilots with 700+ hours to join our team based in Doncaster.
2Excel Special Missions delivers specialist aviation services to the UK Government and Oil & Gas Industry. Using heavily modified piston, turboprop and jet aircraft our roles vary from low-level Oil Spill Dispersant operations, to Surveillance and Search & Rescue services. Our flying is varied and challenging – not your average A to B aviation job.
Working with a Systems Operator, who manages the sensors and mission equipment, your duties will include the delivery of specialist surveillance tasks within the UK and neighbouring States. This is an exciting and rewarding role that will allow the right individual to progress within 2Excel.
The role includes operating our Special Missions PA-31 and Beech 200 Super King Airs, all training is provided.
We are looking for candidates with:
• EASA Class 1 medical – No restrictions for single pilot flying
• EASA CPL/IR
• MEP rating
• 1000+ total flying hours
• Proof of Right to Work in the UK
• King Air type rating or similar MET rating
• Relevant experience in a similar setting (military, police, coastguard)
In return we offer:
• Stable roster, published by the 15th of the previous month,
• Competitive salary ranged £45k – £66k depending on experience,
• Pension scheme,
• Employee Ownership Trust,
• Generous holiday allowance,
• Private health care scheme & Personal accident insurance.
To express an interest in this role or if you have any questions or would like a full job description please contact Rachel Barron, Recruitment & HR Coordinator on 01256 825 126 or email [email protected]