Career Level Staff
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
Graduate Design Engineer
Permanent, Full time (following successful probationary period)
We have positions for up to three Graduate Design Engineer’s to be based at our Head Office in Redhill, Surrey or at our Design Office in Leeds.
48.3 Head Office, Kingsgate, 62 High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SH (two to three positions)
48.3 Leeds Design Office, 4100 Park Approach, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8GB (up to one position only)
Applications to work in either Redhill or Leeds offices will be considered.
Brief job role:
To work within the existing design team providing scaffolding and temporary works design schemes for a range of commercial and industrial projects throughout the UK whilst adhering to the latest codes of practice, UK regulations and company policies.
The successful candidate will provide exceptional technical drawings to the highest industry standard whilst developing their technical abilities to solve complex design challenges.
- BEng / MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering. A BEng/MEng/BSc/MSc in a similar construction related engineering discipline will be considered.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Personal desire, motivation and commitment
- An open mind and a great sense of humour
How to apply:
Send your CV, a covering letter and a brief statement (< 250 words) outlining your suitability for the position to:
Email: [email protected]