Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Email [email protected]
As our Financial Consultant, you will be working with accountants and project managers to help streamline processes. You will cover a range of disciplines offering constructive advice on the set up and use of 4PS. Your main focus will be on financial business processes. Your tasks will include creating and implementing the financial modules within 4PS Construct inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV, setting up related NAV products and supporting end users.
- You have an appropriate education and at least 10 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- You have the relevant financial knowledge, acquired through study and work experience.
- You have an affinity with ICT and ERP solutions and the construction sector.
- Your background could be in software consultancy, finance with an end user or being a controller or manager within the construction industry.
Who we are?
We build software solutions that transform the way business is done in the construction industry by empowering small and medium companies to embrace the digital era and take the lead in the market. We are passionate and enjoy getting the job done. As a team, we help and inspire each other, share knowledge and grow professionally. User stories will tell you exactly what is expected of you, but you are always free to come up with your own interpretation and approach.
In addition to working hard, having fun is very important to us. We do so by organising regular social events and by creating a relaxed working environment.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Great training and development programmes.
- Car allowance.
- Up to 25 days’ holiday.
- Travel expenses.
- Flexible work hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Modern office and all the facilities you need in order to perform, a laptop for example.
- A chance to work in a professional and ambitious team.