Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Salary:Up to £30,000.00 dependent on experience
Benefits:Benefits include 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, uniform, pension, Childcare Vouchers scheme and free parking
Normal hours of work:8:00–17:30 Monday to Friday
Working environment:Friendly, fast paced, dynamicReporting to:Estimating Team Leader
4th Dimension Innovation Limited are a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector. Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial growth.
As part of the continued development of 4th Dimension, the company is currently looking to recruit a motorcycle damage assessor . This role is critical to increasing our repair capacity and efficiency.
- You will estimate all makes and models of motorcycle, as well as the large number of makes we are an authorised dealer for.
- You will work in our state of the art estimating department which is collocated with our workshop, paint and specialist repair operations.
- You will work in a highly motivated team assessing and formulating challenging and complex repair strategies, to the most exacting standard; we are passionate about quality and innovation, this is reflected in all aspects of our work
- Fully qualified motorcycle technician or highly experienced motorcycle service and parts assistant
- Previous experience using manufacturers’ electronic parts catalogues.
- Polite, confident and professional telephone manner
- A team player
- Computer and IT literate
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A methodical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Keen eye for detail
- Technical understanding of motorcycles
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria please email your CV to [email protected] and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the opportunity.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us using the following email address [email protected], for a confidential discussion regarding your career aspirations and how your experience and skills set may be of value to 4th Dimension .