Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
• Delivery against Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations
• Budget Delivery
• Safety Performance
• Team Performance (Financial and Operational)
Qualifications and experience
• Recognised safety qualification
• Experience in logistics operations
• Budgetary management experience
- Communication – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to to influencing and collaborating with others the ease.
- Customer Focus – A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity – Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working – Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability – Takes responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation – Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety – Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
Peterson (United Kingdom) Ltd reserves the right to amend or change the above responsibilities to enable business needs to be met.