Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Wholesale/ Retail
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Job title: Product Manager
Salary: Competitive + great benefits, annual bonus, and state of the art working environment
Location: Slinfold, West Sussex.
Hours: Monday – Friday full time with the ability to work from home 1 day per week.
Have you reached the top of your business intelligence role? Looking for a move where you can expand or start to gain IT knowledge, particularly cloud technologies? Do you dream of working for an entrepreneurial family run business which allows you scope and independence working? Looking for a more inspiring work environment?
Look no further.
Reporting to Head of BI, as out Product Manager you’ll work closely with a business of over 500 headcount, to translate complex business requirements. You’ll be the glue between the business and technology working within a small team of analysts.
- Fully understand the concepts around then ITIL service catalogue
- Communicate and manage the service catalogue ensuring the organisation makes effective use of products produced by the BI team.
- Design and implement processes to ensure the quality of service to the customer.
- Supply feedback and reviews for large scale implementations for the BI team for continuous improvement.
- Become the “voice of the business” and acts as a proxy customer on behalf of the organisation for the BI team.
- Takes direct responsibility for the sign-of for major products or defers this authority to product owners.
We measure your success on your outcomes, you’ll be a finisher and able to see projects through to the very end. Your strategic skills will allow you to step back from the day to day reporting to review and analyse the bigger picture. You’ll be an exceptionally skilled business intelligence analyst, capable of building reports and delivering products.
Have you wanted to improve your technical knowledge? This role is split 75% business analyst 25% technology, you’ll be hungry to learn and have a keen interest in cloud technologies.
From standardising requirements, capturing processes and documentation, to gathering feedback from customers, you will always place the customer first.
At AJW Group, you can expect a stunning work environment with an on-site gym, various gym classes such as yoga, bike for work scheme and bike stations for cycling the Sussex Countryside! We also have a superb on-site restaurant with hot cooked breakfast and lunch, healthy snacks and fresh Coffee.