Career Level Staff
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Placement Requerments
Job title: Trainee Sales Account Manager
Salary: Competitive + amazing benefits, annual bonus ad great working environment
Location: Slinfold, West Sussex
Hours: Mon – Fri 0830 – 1730
Our trainee Sales Account Manager role is a vital position for the company as you are the face/voice of AJW communicating and supporting our customers worldwide. You will be required to provide first-class customer service while maximising profit for AJW with the sales, exchanges, and loans of aircraft components.
This is a dynamic role and further responsibilities may be added to support Sales activity in the future. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing accounts and actively seeking ways to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Source and price material competitively
- Provide assistance in ensuring payment for services provided
- Monitor and ensure a satisfactory organisational response to any customer query received including escalation as required and regular feedback.
- Positively engage with Continuous Improvement activity including communication of ideas for improvement to team leader and management.
- Proactively communicate with internal and external customers to meet targets.
- Production and maintenance of relevant reports as requested by team leader and management. All transactional related data to be updated in Quantum.
- Request exchange core details at the time of the quotation.
- Create Sale Orders and Purchase Orders
- Follow up quotes
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Work with margins and maximise gross profit with every transaction
You will be a real team player with the ability to support others through reliability, empathy, and sharing of knowledge. You’ll show full commitment to your team and task with the ability to work flexibility between tasks retaining a high level of attention to detail.
You’ll love supporting the development of customer relationships to help drive sales and have the customer at the heart of every decision that you make. You’ll both build and sustain working relationships with both internal and external customers.
Continuous improvement is vital and you will be able to identify potential difficulties and their causes to then establish workable solutions.
Russian language skills are advantageous.
At AJW Group, you can expect a stunning work environment with an on-site gym, various gym classes such as yoga, bike for work scheme and bike stations for cycling the Sussex Countryside! We also have a super on-site restaurant with hot cooked breakfast and lunch, healthy snacks and fresh Coffee.