Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
The multi-screen streaming video and the interactive TV space is growing rapidly. Accedo delivers rich media apps on multiple platforms ranging from Smart TVs, gaming consoles and media devices to smart phones and tablets.
At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. This means working with some of the largest global media brands in the industry, e.g. Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few. Working in a highly collaborative and international environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
Objective of role: You will participate in producing architectural deliverables including system and solution designs. You will also work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and ensure consistency of implementation across platforms.
You will contribute to and validate the technical and operational feasibility of solutions, which may require prototyping and test bedding. You will also be responsible for analyzing, designing, and optimising end-to-end solutions for customers.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications and responsibilities.
- Drive end-to-end technical solution design
- Define solution offerings
- Lead discovery and analysis phases of existing implementations and greenfield opportunities
- Develop technical collateral, contribute to proposals, assess effort and risk, and deliver customer presentations
- Evaluate tools and technologies and establish best practices
- Ensure features adhere to regulatory and certification requirements defined by the industry, governing bodies, and OEMs
- Participate, engage as a thought leader, and chair technical workshops both internally and with customers
- Collaborate and work efficiently with globally distributed teams
- Understanding of the Media, PayTV, and Operator market segments along with providers in the ecosystem
- Solid engineering background with 10+ years of experience architecting end-to-end solutions and building scalable PayTV/OTT services
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related discipline
- Understanding of the PayTV/OTT ecosystem, including acquisition, ingestion, multicast, encoding, ad solutions, and analytics providers, as well as CAS and DRM technologies
- Understanding of IPTV, DVB and related technologies for the delivery and playback of video streams
- Excellent working knowledge of modern software frameworks and developer tools
- Experience integrating OSS, 3rd party APIs and libraries
- Strong quality focus from a UI, functional and performance perspective with proven experience building and testing scalable solutions
- Experience with cloud deployment using AWS infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent technical solution design and documentation skills, utilising sequence diagrams, mapping use cases, and related UML tools
- Exemplary English communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to lead customer/partner meetings and workshops at an international level