Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Within the Accenture Technology Centre (ATC) there is demand for an experienced cybersecurity manager who has extensive experience across areas such as Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defence and Strategy & Risk. As cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans, the delivery centre is looking for a talented individual to assist in growing these capabilities within the ATC.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Taking ownership for developing the Security capability within the Accenture Technology Centre, while also working closely with the wider UK/I Security Practice.
- Playing an active role in the apprenticeship program, being responsible for the development of apprentices brought into the Security capability in Newcastle.
- Building relationships within security practitioners within industry and academia across the
- North East, seeking to develop innovate solutions that would benefit our clients.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Customising Accenture’s knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security solutions for our clients
- Previous full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (Cyber Security Knowledge and skills, Big data processing and analytics, Cloud computing architecture, infrastructure and solution design, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection etc.);
- Offers advice and practical assistance on information security challenges throughout the organisation;
- Manages project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation etc.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products – ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM;
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) based architecture and delivery;
- Knowledge of Web Application Security Architecture.
- Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle;
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments;
- Includes delivery of operational security analytics solutions with real-time detection
- Adept at identifying and developing a sales opportunity pipeline
- Experience in mentoring and developing skills in team members
- As there is potential to work with UK Government clients, the individual must be a UK National with ability to get the required security clearance
- Good to Have (but not essential):
- A background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security;
- The applicant must demonstrate competence in one of the following sub-domains (Data security,
- API security, Enterprise application security and Secure application security).
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- All candidates must be willing to offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required)
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable.