Proposed Salary £26,000 To £60,000+
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Role: Front End Developer
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels depending on skills and experience.
Salary: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager levels. Salary: £26,000 to £60,000+ (depending on skills and experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Working as part of a team to design and implement enterprise level dynamic web applications such as media portals, content management systems, e-commerce sites or banking portals.
- Translation of User Stories into source code on various technical platforms and within waterfall or agile delivery environments.
- Integration of established 3rd party services such as video content management solutions, Cloud infrastructure service web analytics or commercial transaction service providers.
We’d like to work with you if:
- You understand TDD and the key principles of why and how to implement (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber, Enzyme, Mocha and Chai).
- You have an appreciation of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- You adhere to web standards and best practices.
- You are experienced in Software development methodologies, e.g. Agile/Waterfall.
- You have experience with source/version control software such as SVN & GIT.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2020.