Proposed Salary Depend
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Wholesale/ Retail
Whether you are a student looking to pick up some shift, a dedicated employee wanting some extra hours, or just the flexibility, we are currently recruiting for Credit Controller to join our team.
If you love interacting with differet customers and a wide range of different sectors in business, then this position is the best option for you. You will be given basic details on the job, which would give you more insight into what the role entails.
Location: Ades Charlton London
Responsible To: Accounts Manager
Contract Status: Permanent part time/full time. 6 months probatory
Support the Accounts Manager with customers’ credits and payment recoveries as and when required.
- Proven experience within a similar role – financial and office experience is essential.
- Ability to strongly communicate clearly and persuasively, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels.
- IT Skills – Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint application and Microsoft Outlook.
- Working knowledge of sage line 50, 100 or 200 and QuickBooks.
- Work to very tight deadlines and targets, self-motivated and possesses high levels of initiative.
- Converting the customers sales order into invoices and raising customers credit notes.
- Allocation of customers payments on to a high level of accuracy, verifying the customers balance and customers account reconciliations.
- Ensuring due diligence are completed on customer accounts to ensure risk is reduced.
- Timely aged debt reviews and producing aged debt report.
- Sole responsibility of the debt collection for all customers.
- Sending the customers statement via email, letters etc.
- Contacting customers via the telephone, email and letter, chase outstanding debts.
- Checking the credit score of customers before giving credit limit.
- Resolving the issues raised by customers and colleagues efficiently and effectively.
- Investigate and respond to any customers’ queries and enquiries.
- Identify and escalate high risk accounts.
- Ledger housekeeping’ including matching and establishment of a Debt recovery.
- procedure including the obtaining of legal input where applicable.
- Reporting directly to the Accounts Manager.
- Plus other ad hoc duties.