Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Within this role you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Leading a development team which are designing, developing and testing high quality software for our VCATS next generation end of line test software platform.
- Defining the product requirements and prioritising the team backlog to streamline the execution of programme priorities while maintaining the product roadmap and core stability.
- Project Management of the software development activities supported by the Technical Lead.
- Budget responsibilities for the developing the project.
- Manage stakeholder engagements; project governance, reporting project progress and tracking project timelines.
- Work with Product Management to ensure business objectives of the project are delivered in the correct priority order.
- Oversee development of software features based on client brief alongside the Technical lead.
- Present and demonstrate completed software at stakeholders review meetings.
You will be required to travel based on the project needs. The successful candidate may be required to travel in the UK and internationally, for both customer meetings and technical meetings with Bosch colleagues.
Essential skills and experience:
- Five or more years’ experience of working in software product development.
- Previous experience leading a software development team.
- Strong stakeholder and management skills.
- Awareness of security requirements and software design implications for web-based software.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to deliver high quality results within strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- PMP certified or equivalent.
- Certified Scrum master.
- Worked with an Agile development as part of a Scrum team.
- Configuration management.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary, bonus scheme and company car.
- 25 days holiday.
- Up to 8% pension contributions.
- Flexible work-time options.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discounts on Bosch products and partner companies.
- The Stockport Office has free on-site parking, subsidised catering facilities and free fruit.