Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Are you a highly skilled, motivated professional? Would you like to be a part of the global expansion of a $5B company? Do you want to be challenged? Apply now and you can be part of a team that’s creating a global platform using AWS server-less architecture.
This position reports within the International Markets DevOps team. The team is focused on service engineering to reduce complexity, promote reuse, and empower developers within the International Markets business unit.
- Manage and automate all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, API, network, permissions, etc)
- Optimize cloud infrastructure including ongoing configuration of related automation, notifications and reporting capabilities
- Continuously improve our CI/CD pipelines to allow development teams to deliver working software faster and with higher quality
- Focus on automation while developing during service engineering efforts
- We work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment, so you will likely get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything that involves our cloud services
Duties and responsibilities
- Work in tandem with other DevOps engineers and development teams to support applications
- Participate in an on call rotation providing support for International Markets applications
- Ensure that deployed infrastructure and services are deployed successfully and consistently, using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Test solutions and troubleshoot issues
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years hands on experience working with core AWS services
- 2+ years supporting production software applications
- Experience developing and maintaining web services leveraging AWS technologies such as Lambda, Kinesis, S3 and API gateway, Redshift, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile based approaches to software development (SAFe a plus)
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn