Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Industry Information Technology
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Finance Assistant to join a fast-paced technology business at the forefront of the automotive industry.
This role will suit someone who seeks the opportunity to start their finance and accounting career. It will allow you to have exposure to all elements of Finance working within a great team environment delivering key financial information to the business, helping the business achieve its growth plans.
Duties and responsibilities
- Daily vendor payments for purchased vehicles
- Bank reconciliation leading to release of paid vehicles
- Aged debtors & creditors
- Customer damage claims & VAT refunds
- Monthly recharges for multiple site costs
- Ad hoc cover for other finance tasks
- Maths or Science A Level
Skills and Experience
- Experience using Dynamics Nav / Dynamics 365 Business Central and Excel
- Prefered but not essential: AAT qualified with interest in further study