Proposed Salary £18,450
Career Level Staff
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing company at the forefront of the automotive industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Administrator who will be a key business role in helping the business achieve its growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Service Desk Administrator to join a fast paced technology business. You will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment.
This role will suit someone who is technically minded but who seeks the opportunity to be a key player in operations. It will allow you to have exposure to all elements of IT including Infrastructure, Technology Equipment System Access and first line support.
Duties and responsibilities
- To trouble shoot systems or platform related issues and provide technical solutions.
- Install and configure systems based on defined standards.
- Support the company business systems and equipment and provide support to all users.
- Ensure systems are appropriately monitored for health and capacity.
- Maintain and enhance system capability.
- Ensure standard documentation is updated appropriately.
- Ensure all elements of the system are working together properly as designed.
- Takes direction but also able to independently solve issues.
- A keen interest and background in IT.
- A broad knowledge of software development.
- Strong communication skills and must be personable.
- Competent in Microsoft office.