Career Level Staff
Experience 5 Years +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
At Adthena, we’re looking for a Senior UX designer to be part of a cross-disciplinary team of product managers, data scientists and developers. You’ll be an integral part of the team, growing the Adthena responsive-web application for mobile and desktop. You’ll own the user-centric experience, from research through to designing product features and testing. You will be accustomed to taking the lead on delivering product features from user-insight to live-testing and everything in-between, writing and prioritising stories and working with data scientists to turn insight into action. We’re looking for someone with a passion for design, who loves a fast-paced and collaborative working session and is more interested in creating a great product than polishing a design deck.
About the team
You’ll be part of Adthena’s Product team, reporting to the VP of Product, working with the very best of AI specialists in London. Team members have previously worked on Blockchain, Healthcare AI and Computational Advertising. They all share a passion for user-centric design and harnessing the power of data.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Work with the team to conduct research on user needs and behaviours, including guerrilla, qual and quant testing, harnessing a build-measure-learn approach to iterative design.
- Translate insights into actionable product experience decisions, then conceptualise and design features through strategy, scope, structure and skeleton—the ability to skin UI is a bonus but not essential.
- Evolve persona and behaviour archetypes and empathy maps, develop low-fi user journeys based on findings.
- Contribute to the product-development lifecycle including writing and prioritising user stories.
- Lead product feature design working sessions, including paper-prototyping and developing proof of concepts.
- Own the voice of the user to ensure user-centric design.
Experience, Skills and Attitudes Specification
Required Experience for the Role:
- We’re looking for a senior UX designer with between three to six years experience designing responsive-web applications at scale.
- You’ll be touching on the user experience from end-to-end including scoping the remit of a product feature, developing low-fi user journeys and wireframes right up to paper-prototyping proof-of-concept features.
- You’ll be accustomed to conducting user-research interviews, analysing quant data on platforms like Heap and Usabilia, turning research into actionable insight for internal stakeholders from marketing to product and tech and iterating on MVT and A/B testing on live product features.
- You will be familiar with developing and evolving behaviour-driven personas from a number of information sources and sharing findings with the wider team.
- You’ll be accustomed to championing the user to everyone in the building, and enjoying those chats.
- You are likely to work in Sketch, InVision, Framer or similar—but post-it note and sharpie are also highly valued!
Desired Experience for the Role:
- Experience working in a Lean or Agile team is a plus.
- Accustomed to working with data scientists, or AI product developers.
- Interest in behavioural science and what makes humans tick.
- Ability to visualise analytical data, that can be understood by a wide range of users.
Key Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Sense of Urgency and Ownership
- Creativity and Innovation
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Get Shit Done
- Freedom with Responsibility
- Smart and Always Improving
- Deliver Remarkable Product
Please submit a portfolio for consideration
Adthena will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this role. We will not be held liable for any fees in relation to candidates submitted.