Proposed Salary Competitive
Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Business/ Management
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
What we do…
86% of digital marketers say Paid Search is their most valuable channel for customer acquisition. Search also remains the largest investment in digital advertising, with $90 billion spent in 2017, expected to double by 2020. To succeed in this ever-changing blind auction marketers need the best market and competitive intelligence available or risk enormous losses and becoming obsolete.
The answer is Adthena – the Ultimate Search Intelligence Solution. Serving hundreds of Enterprise clients through a unique AI/Machine Learning process, Adthena helps digital leaders understand their competitive landscape and demonstrably improve performance.
Enterprise brands across 14 different business sectors including retail, finance, travel, gaming, and automotive leverage Adthena daily to give them a competitive edge. Customers including BMW, Toyota, Hotels.com, Citibank, HSBC, ASOS, Virgin Atlantic, Samsung and many more rely on Adthena’s critical business information that helps drive customer acquisition across their digital environments.
Adthena’s culture is agile and high-energy, with 100% year-on-year growth driven through Sales for the last 3 years. We are passionate about our vision to Revolutionise Search Marketing and we are focussed around our core company values. We promote a positive work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity and above all servicing our customers. Adthena offers an exceptional professional playground in which to learn, grow and develop as a top-tier SaaS Sales Consultant.
What you’ll be doing…
We are growing our Enterprise Sales Team post-funding and seeking high-performance Senior Account Executives to join the team in London to fuel our hyper-growth phase. You will manage the sales process end-to-end, including prospecting, relationship-building, qualification, pitch presentations & product demonstrations over the web, writing proposals, and negotiating & closing business.
The role will include the following aspects:-
- Represent Adthena and its product suite in Enterprise accounts of all types
- Smash revenue goals within an assigned territory
- Manage the entire sales process inc. lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel
- Embed yourself in learning and understanding what we do, our product functionality, features and benefits to achieve subject matter expertise
- Propose effective solutions based on Adthena’s value proposition, leveraging case studies, marketing collateral and data insights
- Execute your own contract and commercial negotiations with your prospects and bring to a close
Do I have what it takes?
Experience: At least five years of direct sales/SAAS experience, preferably in a high volume, transactional sales environment having consistently closed big deals and exceeded quota.
Style: You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them. You are a competitor and enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment.
Hunter Mentality: You have a strong desire, bordering on an obsession, to bring new customers to Adthena and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
Drive: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
Evangelist: You “get it” and understand Adthena’s mission. You adopt the belief that Adthena will revolutionise Search Marketing and want to be a part of changing the way a marketing discipline works, and have fun all the way.
What do I get…?
So, you are still reading which means you think you have what it takes to play. If that’s the case, we offer the following:
- Rapid Career Progression
- Rare Working environment (startup, agile, lean, hyper growth).
- Highly Attractive Company Profile
- Company with Success Culture & Winning Awards
- Awesome Personal Growth Program
- Stock Options for All Employees
Adthena will not be working with any recruitment agencies for this role. We will not be held liable for any fees in relation to candidates submitted.