Career Level Staff
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
- Plays a key role in the successful delivery of an Enterprise Information Security Function.
- Provides technical support and guidance to project teams and other business areas in relation to Information Security.
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture.
- Understand and support the mapping of the Security Strategy & Architecture Roadmap & Standards to protect AEGON’s information assets.
- Input as an SME to Aegon UK security policies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and maintained in line with best practice and global security requirements.
- Support the Information Security strategy through assigned initiatives.
- Collaborate with different business areas to meet global security requirements and policies.
- Subject matter expert, supporting a variety of projects and providing thought leadership in specific areas.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
- Risk assessment/risk management skills.
- Security, including information security management, physical security, application security, network security and security incident management.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Problem Solving will be utilised in this role, as you will be expected to undertake very complex tasks, including, but not limited to, analytical thinking and developing highly innovative solutions.
- Understanding of how to apply Information Security best practice to large scale enterprise environments.
- Good technical knowledge the security impact on established and up and coming technologies.
- Key understanding of working in a Digital business and the impact on information security.
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security.
- Wide and broad knowledge of Information Security, as the successful candidate will be expected to deal with varied work acitivites.
- Experience of working in information security management and/or related functions in financial services.
- Typically a background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security.
- Experience of mentoring or managing an Information Security team or part of a team.
- Experience of working with multiple and diverse projects.
Advantageous but not essential – CISSP, CISM